Getting insurance for your acupuncture business is vital for your company to continue to thrive. It protects your financial as well as professional reputation, knowing that there’s an entity that can take care of the expenses should there be a lawsuit filed against you claiming malpractice.
Given the importance of insurance for acupuncturists, it makes sense to find an insurance provider that can give you the best coverage possible in the market today. To help you with that, here’s a guide that can increase your chances of finding one that suits your needs.
- Browse through online local listing sites to build your list of qualified acupuncture insurance providers – Google is an excellent place to jumpstart your search. You can also search through online directories for acupuncture insurance listings.
- Once you have come up with a list of prospective insurance providers, the next thing to do is to trim the list down to the most qualified ones – using your own set of criteria based on your unique needs. The trimmed list should have, perhaps, five candidates, at most.
- Now, it is time to scrutinize your top five prospect insurance providers by digging deeper into their business profiles. In doing that, consider asking these questions: how long have they been in the business of providing insurance for acupuncture businesses? Are they getting good (if not excellent) reviews from their customers? Do they even have secured the necessary permit to offer insurance products in the area?
- It’s time to request for quotes – Supposing all of your prospects pass your background check, the next thing to do is to ask about their acupuncture insurance package and the corresponding charges; make sure you understand every detail in the quotations.
- After doing #4, you should now be in the best position to make a smart insurance decision.
Call us at (800) 838-0383.