Getting insurance is crucial for running a business. It provides the needed protection in case an untoward event happens while in operation. With that said, you must be careful when choosing one for your acupuncture business. Getting a great deal on acupuncture business insurance is one of the non-negotiable aspects of running a business.
It is a given fact that acupuncturists are vulnerable to lawsuits, which usually come from patients claiming malpractice. Without acupuncture business insurance, such a legal predicament can bleed even the personal savings of a sued acupuncturist.
When you get acupuncture business insurance from a reputable provider, you can rest well at night, knowing that there’s an entity that protects your business and professional reputation.
Finding an insurance provider
Now, here are some tips for finding the most qualified acupuncture insurance provider:
- Ask for recommendations from reputable individuals or entities in the industry;
- Find out how long has the insurance provider been in service;
- Scrutinize their credentials;
- Read reviews to know about what previous clients are saying about the acupuncture business insurance provider;
- Go through their offers and compare them to products from other providers;
- Find out what sort of awards or recognition they’ve got in the past that would validate the claim that they’re the best among the rest.
What to look for an acupuncture business insurance
Every business is unique. So, each acupuncture business can have different insurance protection needs. However, an insurance provider can be a good candidate if they can offer the following:
- A business owner policy, which covers property and liability exposures, protection from natural and human-triggered calamities;
- Workers’ compensation insurance, which covers for medical care and rehabilitation of employees injured on the job or who contracts a work-related illness;
- Malpractice insurance, which protects acupuncturists from the risks associated with this kind of specialized treatment;
- Professional liability insurance, specifically designed to satisfy the insurance needs of a certified acupuncture practitioner and individual acupuncturist.
Online looking for a reputable company that offers acupuncture business insurance? Contact American Acupuncture Council today at (800) 838-0383.