Health is wealth – an adage that never gets old. More and more people are becoming conscious about their health. No wonder why the industry considered alternative treatment is experiencing significant growth. People are finding ways that can help improve their health holistically.
As a professional running an acupuncture clinic, the question becomes – are you ready for this trend? Are you prepared to accept more patients into your clinic? Can you accommodate a significant surge of patients seeking acupuncture treatment? And, the most valuable question: are you prepared for any implication of this surge to your professional reputation as an acupuncturist?
One crucial way to be prepared is to buy your clinic acupuncture business insurance. It will come in handy should a patient or two file a malpractice complaint arising from the treatment you perform. Such a scenario can drain your finances and also your emotional stability. Indeed, having acupuncture business insurance can make you sleep tight at night, knowing that you get some protection from an insurance company. It helps protect not just your finances but your facility and professional reputation.
In a nutshell, acupuncture business insurance can offer you the following:
- Financial protection as it can pay for legal services you need should you face the complainant in a court battle;
- Protection for your facility in case of calamity such as a typhoon or tragedy such as fire;
- Workers’ compensation as it pays for medical care and rehabilitation of employees who are injured on the job or contract a work-related illness.
Tips on finding a reputable acupuncture business insurance provider:
- Consider the length of time the insurance service provider has been in business; the longer the time in the industry, highly likely, the more reputable it is.
- Read reviews from clients; do some searches on Google, and examine what the people with firsthand experience have been saying about your prospect.
- How much coverage they have paid out in the past three to five years; the higher amount means they have been delivering their obligations as promised.
Online looking for a reputable provider of acupuncture business insurance? You might want to consider our product here at the American Acupuncture Council.