Doing thorough research on prospective companies is necessary for valuable products such as acupuncture business insurance. The objective should be to find one that can deliver its promise. And why is it such a big deal? It is because your choice is crucial to your business operation and, most importantly, your professional reputation as an acupuncturist.
Asking for an acupuncture business insurance quote from potential insurers is a sound strategy that lets you narrow your choices to a few ones. It allows you to compare your prospects based on the same criteria. Putting them side-by-side makes it easy to know which insurance provider stands out.
Here are some elements that need to be present in an acupuncture business insurance quote:
- Insurance coverage
- Package inclusions
- Limits of liability
- Period of effectivity
Aside from an acupuncture business insurance quote, here are the other things to consider when choosing an insurance provider:
- Experience (you would want to look for a provider with proven track records, probably with decades of experience in this industry)
- Good (if not excellent) reviews/testimonials from previous and current customers (there is no better way to learn about how good a company is than those who have experienced the products themselves.)
- Quotations are transparent (that means what you see is what you get; what you get is what you pay)
- The total value of insurance claims they pay out yearly so that you have a clear picture (this provides insights into the company’s capability to deliver the acupuncture insurance protection as promised)
Has a physical location or office (that means they are legitimate and have the approval from regulating bodies to offer insurance for acupuncture businesses.)
Some benefits of acupuncture business insurance
- Offers professional liability insurance to protect your business and professional reputation from potential malpractice lawsuits;
- Offers premises liability that covers other potential risks a healthcare professional like you may encounter, such as slip and fall and medical expense coverage;
- Offers business property protection and provides coverage to the named insured for lost, stolen, or damaged property of the business, such as equipment (acupuncture table and chair), furniture, or other business property that is not a permanent part of your facility.
Online looking for a reputable and highly qualified acupuncture business insurance provider? Check out the American Acupuncture Council today.